View Single Post
Old Apr 19 2016, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
To earn two farm cash, one must either complete FOURTEEN coop quests or be online and ready to hit the claim farm cash button immediately that it becomes available. This is entirely WRONG! I see this as an underhanded attempt by the devs to coerce farmers to buy facilities that they do not have. No, we do not have to buy, but with farm cash as hard to come by as it has been, but the carrot of farm cash hung out before some farmers is very hard to pass. Please do not defend this because it is so wrong as to be indefensible.
Hi jeemersmom,
I have moved your post to the General Feedback thread for Discussion about Quests, because you are not asking a specific question or have a specific problem we can help with.
Just to point out that you need 13 and not 14 quests completed within 7 days exactly to collect 2 farm cash.
If you will hold the quests you have that the last steps are not completed before collecting for 1 day after you collect, then you won't be rushed to collect the next time. If you complete a quest as soon as you collect then yes you do run the risk of losing it if you do not collect at exactly the same time each week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 19 2016 at 08:26 PM.