View Single Post
Old Apr 09 2016, 01:36 AM

Please correct me if I am wrong. This is my understanding of the new Neighbourhood Chains Contest.

Once a week 4 facilities get selected by SK. This is comprised of TWO Farm Cash items and TWO coin purchased items.

So for now you can have 4 or less DIFFERENT facilities (depending on what you own) that you can work for your Neighbourhood. You can't have two of the same to make up the set of four facilities.

If you have ALL 4 facilities running you are eligible to include a THIRD Farm Cash facility which of course will allow you to then include another Coin one. These two will then give you the maximum total of 6 facilities allowed to enter.

You can buy the extra facilities if needed, at any time through the week and they will be included automatically for you to load up and post to work.

All facilities must be on farms and NOT in storage to be counted and worked. There is no pressure to go and buy facilities because your ownership and your neighbours ownership has already been taken into account and you will be automatically competing against similar ownerships.

Well I just loaded up my two coin facilities, posted them to be worked and will top them up and keep it going whenever I can. Sounds simple enough. If something good comes of this, then great because it's a bonus without having to buy or do too much extra.