View Single Post
Old Dec 17 2015, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
reached the 6th Dan Degree for the Orange Marigold and not one of the bonuses popped up to let me share, I am just reporting an issue, that is all not asking for it to be reset....JUST VERY FRUSTRATING that this happens and it is probably just me or getting screwed by the game again.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Not just you, I have reached the 7th dan and never got a pop-up on the orange marigolds, so don't feel like you are alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
Thank you docmm6 - I am happy t know that I am not the only one that this is happening to
Hi Lance and docmm,
If you had done 5 posts within the lprevious 12 hours (like maybe for the pine cones) then you would not get the any more pop ups for belts to post until that 12 hours have past.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.