View Single Post
Old Dec 08 2015, 06:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
If I don't clear my cache just while working on my own farms by the time I get all the way through all of them my computer has frozen up. I don't clear it continually but do periodically while planting. It is also running real slow an I am seeing the loading box when I go in to FT an also moving from farm to farm.

I will attempt to contact FB about my home page but it sure seems as though they haven't turned off the chat thing in FT on mine yet cause it isn't any better since they released it, in fact, it has gotten worse. I do have the video/voice call option turned off on FB in the 'chat bar' on the right side of the screen an video turned off inn settings but it still isn't helping.
Hi lollipopthebunny,
Clear your memcache only and leave the browser cache alone. That will help. And as Petuniaflower said it wouldn't hurt to clean up your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.