View Single Post
Old Dec 07 2015, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
I only clear my cache when necessary, I just find that loading of Farmtown takes ages and then when you finally get to the farm it then sits there saying its preparing for display and then takes ages again, its also like when I go to someones farm to fish every single fish is loaded in and more often than not I have finished fishing before it finally finishes loading all the fish, takes about 5 minutes to load all the fish into it, certainly not quicker than it was before
Hi Brenda,
You should not see the black box loading anything when harvesting or fishing now. That was changed just recently. Make sure you have the preference to Show feedback when farming unchecked.
Every time you clear your browser cache then open your farm it will take a long time because it has to down load all the graphics data again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.