View Single Post
Old Nov 06 2015, 12:26 AM

OK I am part of the group with the new version and I got a message to say it had been updated at 7.30pm EST.
Sorry Raul but it is worse! I hate digging up problems I was hoping you had conquered the problem!
1. Lots more blank green patches
2. When plowing, harvesting, seeding anything there has always been a time lapse between clicking on the item and the screen refreshing. This used to be slightly dimmed out and wasnt a problem visually. Now the items are almost totally invisible - this is huge problem when plowing from scratch as you cant see where to put the next block of fields and there is quite a lag between a click of the tool and the display refreshing.
3. When plowing the new lot of fields sort of bounce off the ones already there - it is really difficult to get the next lot of fields close in line to the ones already there.
I have just planted crops and have some trees etc nearly ready so I will see what happens with the tools working those.
EDIT
Get the same with trees, flowers and seeding crops and planting trees.
The trees and flowers almost fade out after planting so you cant see where to put the next lot.
I am getting green patches seeding crops and chopping, shaking and harvesting flowers/trees
Just waiting to harvest some crops but I expect it will be the same.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Nov 06 2015 at 12:33 AM.