View Single Post
Old Oct 30 2015, 07:56 AM

Default Latest Bug Fixes

OK... Very disappointed... Here is my take on the bug fixes...

1) Firstly, a problem I did not have, I do now... Facility Manager was working fine before and now all my custom settings on 1016 facilities, including Animal sheds, Regular & Client Facs, are all jumbled... NOT PLEASED... That is all I have to say about it, very very disappointed...

2) Even though I Hide All Items through the Preference Menu, it seems they actually are not hidden... example... I turn off everything except trees to chop/harvest and a few I cannot chop/harvest because they happen to be behind a rocky hill or a bldg etc. so I put down my tool to move the item and all that were turned off reappear, WHY???... they are turned off... and because they reappear I cannot highlight the tree to move it or chop it etc... Hope I explained myself properly...

3) Bring back the red lines (squares)... for all of us that do design farms, these lines were helpful when placing/adding trees or flowers etc.... you could see the empty spaces and where you could put an item... and I have a sneaky feeling these red lines (squares) are related/connected to the hiding of items (mentioned in 2)

4) Harvesting crops is great... Overall harvesting including trees, is much faster and there is no delay whatsoever... only problem is mentioned in 2) above...

I have not checked flowers yet so no comment there...

I hate complaining and am not one to complain often but I have to voice my opinion here, I am disappointed... I hope my concerns are looked into and after reading a few of the recent posts am glad I am not the only one...

Otherwise, I love this game but right now I am turned off... If it turns out that I have to re-do all my settings in the Facility Manager I am going to be a very disgruntled Farmerette...

Please DO NOT give us another Release until these issues are solved...

And as always thank you for all you do...

P.S... I just realized that maybe I jumped the gun a little too soon... Sorry, I just woke up and did not fully read all of Raul's Update... I notice now that the DEVS are aware of all that I mentioned above... but, nevertheless, I will leave my post for reference...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties

Last edited by Shellgirlmtl; Oct 30 2015 at 08:15 AM.