Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Tuckerbnc,
We have all seen these. There is a way to combat that to a point. Fro the ad ones, click on the down arrow in the upper right corner of the post and remove all ads from that company. a little survey will pop up answer that and Facebook should not show you any more ads from that company.
For the likes from your friends of other work ostings, if you are not friends with the other poster, then again click the down arrow and hide all postings from that other person (not your friend). That will stop any more likes posted on their post.

Hi Taz ,

I do remove the Ads that way . I'm just wondering why my Own neighbors factory postings are not showing on the home wall or Their bonus posts ... Sometimes their Work factory post will show but Not their Refer work postings (will find them if I go to their home profile) ... And if I hide the liked 'friends' work posts , I don't get the benifit of their bonus postings ... I don't mind their work postings showing up on my wall .. I just wish my OWN neighbors work & refer postings & bonuses would show on my Home wall ...

Thanks , Tammy