View Single Post
Old Sep 29 2015, 02:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orca Linda View Post
What I would like to know, is how many neighbors are u allowed if you have say 5 letters. The thing about u cant add any more neighbors is totally wrong, we need to add neighbors inorder to use the storage, if we cant add anymore neighbors then were stuck. unfairly. please get back tome and let e know..
Hi Orca Linda,
I am not sure you understand how this works. When you joing Facebook you are given an ID number that number can be any length from 8 to 15 digits long. The database that holds the ID numbers of your neighbors has a set length of how many digits it can hold. If most of your neighbors have the shorter 8 digit ID numbers then you can reach about 120 neighbors where if they are the 15 digit length ID numbers then you will only get just over 90 neighbors. The database length for holding these numbers cannot currently be lengthened.
Please do note that the amount of storage per neighbor was raised in the past. Also certain items such as tools, farm cash purchased items and animals were removed from that count for the Item storage to help improve the amount you can store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.