View Single Post
Old Aug 04 2015, 03:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
My touchscreen went out again. I also had problems with my keyboard on other apps. I checked again to make sure the drivers were all to date and noticed they were all for Windows 8.1 and nothing for Windows 10. I checked further and found my computer manufacturer will not be making my computer model compatible with Windows 10. So I had to roll back to Windows 8.1 and now no problems. Now I am apologizing for not listening to you Taz when you said it had to be something else other than FT. Some computers may meet the requirements of Windows 10, but not work with it because the computer manufacturer refuses to update the drivers.
Hi David,
At least you figured out the problem. This is one reason why I will not upgrade any of my computers to Windows 10. When I buy a new computer that is Win 10 ready then I will take it, but not until then.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.