View Single Post
Old Aug 01 2015, 11:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
My super neighbors too have the issue of the sprinklers and the manure spreaders not working, but I am happy that they are trying to fix the problem. Also they are telling me that they are still only getting their seed options when planting and as one of them is still a low level player, they are unable to plant crops that would be available to me.
Also, allowing to design seems to only give the option of doing that on one farm only
Hi Jules,
You are correct that they are only given the option to design on one farm. If you want them to help design on more farms then you will have to set it for each at a time.
They should be able to plant seeds at the employer's level.
If you wish to make these suggestions please post them in the suggestion section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 02 2015 at 09:03 AM.