View Single Post
Old Jul 07 2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
I welcome the increased products as I do with everything that FT developers give us. But.............. why don't you increase some items we need more of in Farm Cash Facilities to supply our Retail ones? I am referring to items in Farm Cash Facilities that are used in more than one Retail Facility. I am always short and feel that you want us to buy multiples of FC facilities so we can stock these to 100%. I work my neighbours as time gives me to grab a few more, even get bonuses when I can find them, but I can never get 100% unless I was to buy more of these Farm Cash facilities to make it so!

I am short of many things including hammocks, ties, tea kettles, farm town beer, honey beer and strong beer. These are just the one's I have maybe there are more and NO I dont load up my facilities a lot not more than 3x a week (mostly once or twice) and I still come up short loading my Retail Facs.

There are so many FC facilities to get now and having to duplicate ones we already have (and I have done so with many like bee farm, fish farm, oil refinery to just keep up with production I need). I don't have multiples of retail outlets just the one of each and when I can afford a FC one. I only buy new coin facilities to service what I need but I find I come up short time and time again to fill my retail facilities that need a FC facility and it means parting with more FC when I have that facility and I would rather buy a new one I don't have. Are we not suppose to fill Retail to 100% with the one we have purchased?

I have asked this before, a long time ago, for some FC facility items to be raised so we can fill our retail but nothing has been done about it.

It easier to get more of coin facilities, coins are not so hard to get. You just add a new one to a new farm and soon your production is better over time. To be honest I have never had a problem with supplying any facility with coin facilities because if I run out I just add more to another new farm. I don't fill with items that I don't need for production. In other words I don't just fill my factories with everything whether I need it or not! I load what I need.

I am disappointed that the developers have not increased those items we need in Farm Cash facilities of which many of us have paid real money to get!
You could uncheck those items till you build up enough to fill your facs.