View Single Post
Old Jun 25 2015, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
`I still don't understand why the cost of enlarging each farm is so expensive. I have been playing since 2009 and still can't afford the cost of enlarging my farms. I try to play fairly, but I would like to know HOW those farmers that can afford all of the enlargements/upgrades.?? I rarely ever get over 10,000,000.000 and I definitely don't want to spend all my farmcash or all of my coins on farm enlargements. I can only assume that those farmers that do have all of the farm upgrades have either spent aLOT of cold hard cash, or have some indirect way of increasing their coin count. I would like to know how to increase my coins to 100,000,000,000..
I make the most coins from posting my service facilities. I post my regular facilities at the beginning of the week, and my service facilities at the end of the week. When I post, I keep refilling(not re-posting) for 24 hours. That really builds up your inventory. When I cash out my service facilities, I get at least 10 billion coins. Today I spent 30 bill on a land upgrade for my #9 farm. I never spend FC on land upgrades. I also do not buy new farms with FC. I save my FC for tools and other things that only cost FC.