View Single Post
Old Jun 10 2015, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirdcat View Post
When I logged into FT this morning, my "square" that has my farm in it is now smaller, the neighbors list is twice the size it was, and my farm is way too close so that I cannot zoom out to get the whole farm in the picture but I can zoom in.. My farms are 26x26 and 24x24 and used to fit in the "square". Is this a permanent thing or just temporary.. If it is permanent, I must say I definately do not like it.I can't see my complete farm like I used to. I have tried adjusting my settings and it makes no differance in FT, just FB..
My farm has gone funny too and its not my settings and I cant zoom out if I right click. The full screen it too big and the resolution is off - in places its pixilating. I havent changed my computer settings and my browser is set to 1oo% - changing that doesnt affet the full screen. Its hurting my eyes a tad. I did get a message from my Chrome browser to say they wouldnt be supporting Flash etc etc but didnt read it properly. Maybe this is affecting things as it seems OK in Firefox.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****