View Single Post
Old Jun 09 2015, 05:23 PM

I love this update more than any in years, and when the addition to allow super neighbors to be able to seed, that will ice the cake. Thank you so much. Now for the bad news. I am sure you didn't design the super neighbor to work quite the way it does at present. If I use that to go to my neighbors farm and start working clearing all the work on their #1 farm and maybe do a few more farms, but then need to leave for a while, the problem begins when I return. Red light on, go tend to their farm, game then notices there is nothing to do on the first farm and offers no tools and turns out the red light for the neighbor. I can go back to my farm, reload game, get neighbors red light back, but still when I go to neighbors farm and game finds nothing to be done on their farm 1, it will shut down again. If I go to the next farm (i.e. #9) where there is work to be done, still no tools. I am wondering why there is a "farm 1 check" for work that makes the decision for super neighbor to work. Hopefully the fix won't be too hard and will be a quick fix.