View Single Post
Old May 11 2015, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
Have noticed, the settings are only reverted after selling at the market the ticked items. As I normally only sell after an update will leave it be for now.
Hi lpeak,
When new items are added to the non-ingredients as were this release with the roasted nut factory, those items are not checked to start with. Is it possible that you saw those and thought everything was unchecked when it was actually only the new items?
Waiting to sell until each release is really not a good idea as if you get too much non-ingredients built up it can cause problems with the selling and getting the coins. I would suggest selling at least every couple weeks rather than waiting for the release to sell.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.