View Single Post
Old Apr 10 2015, 09:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kqrs2009 View Post
I don't think it's fair that the game requires you to wait 7 days to the minute!! to claim your farm cash, then as soon as the exact minute reaches the 7 day mark the game deletes your quests from day 1. what a load of ****!
Hi kqrs,
I am sorry, but on April 3rd you collected your farmcash at 17:47 (5:47 PM) eastern time. Today you collected your farmcash at 22:03 (10:03 PM). That is over 4 hours extra that you waited after the time you could collect. On the 3rd of April you completed a quest at 21:29 (9:21 PM). Since you didn't collect tonight until 22:03 then that quest no longer counted because you waited an extra 4 hours before collecting.
This is why we recommend that you not complete the last step of any quests until the next day after you collect. That way you have a buffer of time incase you can't collect when it is time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.