View Single Post
Old Feb 06 2015, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
I don't believe that people are using this thread as an opportunity to "bash" the moderators or the contests. I believe they, like me, are confused at the choices of farms that are winning. Perhaps this can be addressed by including a comment of why that particular farm was chosen to be a winner. For example, how it met the criteria or why it was found appealing. This will also serve to help others give their farms a better chance of winning a prize.
Hi AussieGecko,
That would not be possible as each of the 8 judges have their own method of choosing their picks. Just like any contest you may not agree with the judges choices, but those decisions are the individual judges choices and when the votes are totalled then that is how the places are determined. We do not discuss our choices. We individually vote and and the votes are totalled to determine the winners.
This will be the last post answered about the voting. The voting is done in a fair manner and no one judge can determine the outcome of the vote. Any further posts about it will be deleted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.