View Single Post
Old Dec 22 2014, 12:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
i did more testing with the excavator and i have found that no matter what i sell or how many with it i only get coins for one of the items and i lose the coins for the rest of the items. i put 2 teak trees on a farm and refreshed. my coins showed 458999. i used the excavator on the teak trees and it showed 459101 but as soon as i went to the store to purchase something it showed 459150. instead of the 102 coins for 2 trees i got 51 for 1 tree. i then put 3 bamboo trees on a farm and refreshed. my coin count was 458150. i used the excavator on the bamboo trees and it showed 458177 but when i refreshed the farm i only had 458159. instead of the 27 coins for 3 trees i only got the 9 coins for 1 of them. i'm hoping one of the moderators will test and see if the results are the same. it's no big deal with two or three trees but earlier i lost coins for a whole farm of pine trees. thanks for checking into this.
Hi Original Tee,
I just tried your experiment and I still have the whole amount of coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.