View Single Post
Old Nov 03 2014, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgdollmom54 View Post
I too have a question about the contests. There is amazing talent out there; those that really do like a graphic art design, rather than making a farm. Does that make sense? I feel I'm pretty creative, but always sigh when I see the dramatic graphic art displays. To 'me', it just doesn't feel right and always far exceed what I can do. I do farms, not graphic art displays.(And for those who 'do' graphic arts, please don't be offended, they're beautiful; I enjoy seeing all the talent out there). But maybe the contest should be divided up, like farm scenes, graphic art themes, something like that perhaps?
I agree. I can never compete, nor will I, in a contest geared for those who do these graphic art displays. It leaves many of us in the dust. I'll sit back and wait until another contest comes along that I feel is geared towards players who aren't that artistically talented. Or, at least as stated above, a contest divided up into categories. I do look forward to the entries as they will be spectacular.