View Single Post
Old Oct 21 2014, 02:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
I know the release increased the number of animals you can put in the sheds. I was in the process of adding chickens to my coop and my gift box told me I had a particular number of gifts. So I opened it and clicked store all as it was all animals.

Now those same animals I stored are 'stuck' in my gift box. I hit store again and it says nothing to store yet when I opened my farm it told me I had 76 gifts. I did clear mem cache and refreshed but they are still in there.

Please help
Hello mpwhitford,

When you clicked on the store all the first time did it fill the chicken coop that was on that farm? If it filled that coop, did you go to another farm to fill another coop and then get the message or was it on the first farm. Once a shed or coop is filled, you will get the message that there is nothing to store. The gift box will only store animals into their sheds that is on that farm.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.