View Single Post
Old Oct 20 2014, 11:34 AM

Stockpiling stuff may not be that helpful in the longer term. I did do that for a time, so I could get the utilization of my factories higher... But soon reaqlized I was passing up on the opportunity of getting more coins faster.... Which I could use to buy more coin producing factories (like Banks)... Even if I fillsome factories at 60%, it is probably more than if I waited weeks to fill them completely. So now I fill to where I can and post often to let others gain xps and products, and speed up my production and make coins in service facitlies.

Completly agree with others around paper mills, dairies, textile mills, sawmills and on.....

Take the sawmill and paper mills for example. I have three full farms of chopping trees. Most can be bought so easier to do than those that are gifted. Two of these farms produce the 12 hour ones - the other the rest. Chopping these (or allowing others to chop them) gives you a steedy stream of logs for your sawmills and paper mill. Once trees are purchased, they just keep giving and giving. Same thing as fruit trees (have 4 farms of those) and flowers (have three farms of those). All these products just produce stuff for you. Then add the factories that use these products and your coin stream will flourish....

More coins will allow you to buy many more of the factories and service facilties...

Then click on anyone else's factories / service facilities to get extra stuff. I accept all friend requests, as many others do, so you can make lots that way also from the 575 club. Benefit from our time in the game

Senior Cornwall