Old Sep 28 2014, 09:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post

I know I'll not be doing anymore of those new quests. Takes far too long to search everyone's farms to find things I need to buy. Take the last quest I'm doing, need to BUY bowling pins!

Not a one of my neighbors and friends need to SELL them so looks as if this one will die a natural death and be the last I'll do.

FT already takes forever to work, (notice I did NOT say play?) without adding the silly searching for coins. With farms loading like molasses in January at 50 below just not worth the effort to do the new quests. Takes forever to plant now, and when working facilities? Takes forever for my friend's farms to load.
HI, you do not need to physically go to everyones farms to check their co-op quest manager. If you left click their avatar picture in your neighbor bar, you will see a choice qat the bottom of that menu that says' show XXX's co-op quest manager'. click that and it will show you their quests and you can buy or sell from that screen.

Your neighbors do not need to have the same item in their quest to SELL to you, they sell from storage, so the quests do not have to match up. You need to put a HELP NOTE on the things you want your neighbors to sell you, then when they come around they can do that. Selling has an unlimited pool of resources, BUYING is limited to the quest items only.

Farms load slowly due to (1) too much stuff on them and (2) the strength of your computer and quickness of your internet connection. Hide everything before you go to work facs and they will load faster because your processor does not thave to resolve so much detail and show it on your screen.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20