Old Sep 26 2014, 03:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Ok, so when I use a yellow sticky note and people come to my farm, does that item say "Sell" or "Buy"? I'm thinking the yellow stickies create "Sell" messages, right? I've been checking through my neighbors since last night and I haven't seen any "Sell" notes yet - and the "Buy" ones, I have to have a quest of my own that needs that item before I can buy. Am I just missing the "Sell" items or am I confused about how the stickies work?
when you use a yellow HELP note any of your friends that play FT or your neighbors can come to your farm and click on that step with the yellow note. I can't remember if it says buy or sell - probably sell. they do NOT have to need that item also.

I don't think everyone has actually gotten the co op quests mastered yet and aren't quite sure how the yellow notes work. Like I said I check my neighbors first to see if I can get the mundane things - lumber, sugarcane whatever - then when you are down to the hard things like violin and bow or scrabble board use the yellow sticky cause then ANYONE can come to your farm and click on it.

hope that helps

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20