View Single Post
Old Jul 18 2014, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
When selecting to go to another farm,and the whole game reloads.Though it lands on the right farm.
are others having the same issue.I assume it is the server having to refresh itself.

On another note.My computer isn't that old.For the past month,been bothered by ad's. there would be a ad on both sides of the forum.AD'S AD'S AD'S.And I had virus protection.On my own(scary) I did what my eldest son did on it once.And him not here to know what to do.I backed my computer back to how it was when I bought it.Clears all the files,but that is no problem.I have Farmtown,Facebook,and banking mostly to put back on.Well I want ya to know,the AD'S are gone.I swear I will not ever check news,weather anything else on the internet,because going there had to be how i got the ad's.'Just in case anyone one else is having the problem.

Had my fingers and leg crossed hoping I wasn't going to BLOW UP my computer....
Using AdBlock Plus add-in if you happen to use Opera, Chrome, Firefox, or Waterfox helps too. All you need to do is Google it and then follow the onscreen instructions. And you're unlikely to blow up the computer unless you mess with the overclock settings in the computer BIOS!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.