Old Jun 28 2014, 05:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I agree with everything, I can't seem to earn enough money to purchase the farm expansions, I still haven't got the maximum sizes for all of the originals. Having too many New Releases so close together, takes the suspense out of the game. It's not necessary to have new releases every month, especially expanding the number of farms, I am still trying to figure out how I can increase my productivity & efficiency of working on my FT accts, & now I've fallen so far behind, I don't think I'll ever catch up. I think it would be really beneficial to offer new FarmCash factories/facilities rarely instead of frequently, there should be triple the amt of available FarmCoin factories than those avail for FarmCash. I am increasingly becoming negative with the FT co. bcuz they are taking advantage of those who have an addiction to the game, instead of taking advantage of those players who really want to enjoy the game for the best it has to offer, & don't have the income to spend on the games, & they don't feel like they are priority when adding new releases. It's very sad to see a great company switch their priorities in favor of those with the money.
You know, just because they release them doesn't mean you have to buy them right then, they are not going away. And, sorry, who are you racing? You say you can't catch up, but you are only playing yourself, you know.

The golden thing about this game is that everyone plays at their own speed. If you are feeling pressure to perform, it's because YOU are pressuring yourself.

The devs have to keep people interested in the game, they have always had to do this, and it's not sad, it's normal, everybody pays in one way or another and it has been this way since day one. Maybe you wish it were free and lovely and it could make everyone happy every second of the day, but developers have to eat, too. If some of us didn't spend real money on this game, it would go away and nobody would get to play.

Enjoy the game, and don't 'race the oblivious cars', it'll be a lot more fun.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20