View Single Post
Old Jun 12 2014, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie48uk View Post
Following on and keeping a careful record I've discovered that even with 3 trains, a sawmill on every farm, working everyone's facilities like crazy and grabbing bonuses and ingredients where I can I would still have a shortfall of 183 lumber piles per day - and I don't by any means have all of the facilities available in the store, if I had then it would be even worse!
Please devs, we love the game, but it would be nice to have the output of the basic facilities increased when a new facility is introduced. It makes it really hard work having to spent hours scraping around for basic ingredients.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie48uk View Post
and following from that another observation which would seriously affect someone relatively new to the game with few farms and facilities:
Total output per day from one sawmill = 48 oak lumber piles
Total requirement per day from the farm buildings factory = 216 oak lumber piles per day
Errmmmm....slight problem I think!
For the moment I've stopped my factory from producing the horse stall, tool shed and chicken coop, it's too impossible to keep up!
The output from the sawmills can be increased if you post your facilities for others to work. I am keeping up with only 6 sawmills plus 3 trains and posting work once a day. It can be done but you have to post to allow your neighbors and friends to help produce faster.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.