View Single Post
Old May 21 2014, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
Just a quick ? not sure where to ask it but i know here it may get answered quick but i know you cant have more than one of same facility on a single farm BUT there are 2 different stables to store horses so can we have one of each of those on a single farm since they are different buildings???????
Only one Facility will produce on a single farm. Additional same facilities will be a decoration only. The two different Stables are different in looks and in price, but not in results. One of each on the same farm will not both work for you -only one will.

What might be confusing is this: If you have two of a facility on a farm, and you open either one, it will show the current status, content, etc. That data, you will notice, is identical for either one you open. However....again, only one is working, the other is decoration.

I too would enjoy if the devs made it possible to differentiate between like facilities.... for example - have a Winery A, Winery B, Winery C etc all on one farm and all producing on their own.

... someday