View Single Post
Old Apr 15 2014, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
8. Faster performance when working facilities one by one in Facility Manager: You can now go one by one working the facilities in the Facility Manager and it should not get any slower as you advance. Each individual facility should also finish faster.

This should of course benefit more the users that do not have all the Turbo Tools. However there is one thing that we had to give up, the Green color on the 'Pending' text indicating that there was still work available on that facility. Instead we now show in Gray the 'Start All' button, to indicate that there is no work available on that facility. The Green text was better because it didn't require to mouse over each facility however we feel that the performance improvements while working each individual facility justify the change. Also, the Gray 'Start All' button will be noticed by many users, I found that there were many advanced users that were not aware of the meaning of the Green Pending text. This also has me puzzled, I am not understanding what it means. A lot of people are complaining about it, and I feel so stupid on so many levels, cause I don't know what this means
It means if the facility is full at 100% pending then the Start All button is grey instead of blue and you can't click on it. If you have the Turbo tools then you didn't really notice the green pending text. This really only effects those who do not have the Turbo tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.