View Single Post
Old Mar 07 2014, 08:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette55 View Post
So, since I currently have 17 farms I'm going to have to have that many pigs and more---*sigh*----and that is that huh? Looks like unfertilized is going to be the norm for a while then. Thanks for the input!
I suggest that you can plant the crops that take longer to grow and not worry about them until just before ready to harvest, like 3 day crops are ready in 60 FT hours (2 days 12 hours real time) so you don't need to fertilize these crops for up to 2 days 9 or so hours real time. So that would give you at least 4 harvests if you could harvest your pigs every 12 hours when they are ready to be harvested or 2 harvests if you harvest them once a day. Each time you fertilize a farm I would put the lower growing crops on those since you would get more crop harvests in the 3 days which would be 72 hours (3X24) and just keep moving crops around if a farm isn't fertilized try putting a 3 or 4 day crop on it and then just fertilize it just before it is ready to harvest.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.