View Single Post
Old Jan 27 2014, 05:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draka View Post
I have no problem with other farmers using my tools Vivienne57;5766846, TOOLS are not what my complaint is about. I am certainly NOT SELFISH, thank you very much.!!! I want to be able to CHOOSE NOT TO USE THERE TOOLS!!!. I have my own, all of them up to the 10x combine.. We should have the right to say no , just has Slaskey has given other's the right to say yes you can use my tools.
No one is forcing anyone to use tools, just open up the extended toolbox and you can click on any tool, if your tools is higher than your employer then you could use your tools, even if your tools wasn't higher than your employers you still wouldn't be forced to use their tools, since they brought that out any tools even the coin tools can now be used as long as the employer (for those that choose to lend their tools) and the employee has the tools in their storage.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jan 27 2014 at 07:58 PM.