View Single Post
Old Dec 26 2013, 02:47 PM

I agree totally with you. The game use to be all about helping your neighbours but now it all seems to be get what you can as fast as you can, stuff your neighbours, just get screwed over by idiots in the market place who lie about what tools they have, leave your farms a mess then leave for you to find someone else to try and clean it all up and hopefully they have the tools required to do the job, or a connection long enough not to get kicked off the farm. Farming has become too hard to involved others. What could take an hour to do yourself it can take up to 4 hours - why bother any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
It's kind of a two way down fall, in order to get bonus chest you cannot be buddies or neighbours, and yet, in order to get certain trees for our facilities, you must be neighbours/friends to get trees given to you the proper way. Sure you can cheat and get some from websites, but that is not really the real way to play Farm Town. I also have had numerous difficulties trying to find workers for my farm, and then hopefully they finish the job hired for. I personally feel that we should get more bonus for helping out neighbours, after all, isn't being good neighbours a big part of this game. So why not just give the bonus for completing the whole job even to our buddies/neighbours. This would make a whole lot of players very happy. Thank you
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17