View Single Post
Old Dec 09 2013, 01:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry Slash make unfair changes to the game...

In answer to this post:::

OK, who tinkered with the trains? I had a number of cars with a locomotive on each end. This made possible a 1 click operation when visiting farms to click on facilities and collecting everything on that farm in one click. That was most convenient. Now when I went to dispatch my one train I got an error reading which said the car was part of another train and was already dispatched. So the train sits and when I visit a farm now to collect on facilities it means a number of clicks to get the stuff. If I want to get it back as before, it looks like I will have to buy a bunch of cars and set up another train. This I refuse to do and no longer will visit neighbors to collect. The FT are making lots of money as it is, but it appears that greed is still the name of the game :-(

C. D. Harriger, Agitated Farmer from Belsano PA :-(

Many players are ropable at Slash for changing the rules regarding the Engines. All players bought these tools out of good faith and were led to believe they were a necessity to the game.

My problem is I don't understand why Slash sold these Engines knowing they were going to change the format, or glitches, but in all honesty, I did not know this was a glitch, I bought these tools out of good faith thinking it was part of the game structure, and the tools to be used to our advantage as far as the game goes. I just feel saddened that most have bought these Engines in good faith, but in doing so, we were buying these items under false pretence, and I believe it is wrong. I implore Slash to change the Engine format back to where it was before. The players feel cheated by your actions...

I also feel that we have freedom of speech, and that being said, we should not have our posts edited, or deleted by the Moderators. We should be able to stand up as players of the game, and give our views.

I am contemplating sending a letter to Slash asking for my money to be refunded back to me if there is no change. I have spent hundreds of dollars. I don't mind if Slash feel the need to check this. I have Engines, and carriages that I do not need any longer; they have become redundant thanks to the changes by Slash...

Last edited by Annie of Green Gables; Dec 09 2013 at 01:37 AM.