View Single Post
Old Aug 30 2013, 11:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Oh darn it! Was hoping to see this thread LOCKED! Today is Friday and being Friday I awoke with HIGH HOPES of logging on and discovering WE HAVE THE LAST 2 TURBO TOOLS!

Of course this did not happen today, sigh, AND here we go again at least with me that is, log into FT no pop up telling me a thing and again NO coins today...Now this does seem to happen to me for a couple of days just before NEW RELEASE so you can see why I had those high hopes since been happening for 3 days now. And NOTHING again today!!!

Oh well guessing I can muddle along until next Friday with the hopes that we do get the tools then but also that the glitches we're all experiencing get fixed. My pet peeve right now is the fact FT can not make up it's mind about the hours between helping with another farmer's facilities lately....have a newbie, well fairly new that is I am trying to help by working her few factories...one day is 8 hours can next time can't even at 12 in between...can this please be decided folks once and for all, please? TYVM!

♥ ♫ HAPPY FARMING! ♫ ♥

DB:W20, MPS:C20