View Single Post
Old May 03 2013, 07:01 PM

Well, I bought the TURBO Boat when it came out... knowing full well it would only fish for fish.. and not pluck apples.

When the TURBO Shaker comes out, I will also buy it... knowing what it should do.

The same goes for the TURBO Drive Thru.... or the TURBO Bottler... or the eventual TURBO for restaurants etc.

What is strange is that the release included the information on what these TURBOs will do. How much more can they do. And certainly history has told us
[1] the enhanced tools won't be cheap, and will be offered in stages of speed enhancement.
[2] we can "get along" with or without them, depending on how we choose to play the game

For now, I have not yet bought the two newest TURBOs. I figure I still have to do a lot of clicking in the Facility Manager to re-load everything. So until the other TURBOs come out I will be content. Instead I bought all the farm expansions and choose to work on them.

At the next release, I encourage those who are unhappy, yet still playing, to remember that the info is there, and the best thing to do is to wait half a day or so, read the incoming posts regarding the new stuff, and then decide what to buy or not.