View Single Post
Old Apr 07 2013, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergmannmich View Post
I think what you guys should do is make it so that we can buy stuff with the coins instead of just cash i think that would be nice because i have alot of money but no cash and i cant buy anything so please think about doing that i think i would make alot of people happy
I started this game on Easter Friday and I was able to see that you could buy machinery, animals and buildings and facilities with both farm cash and Coins. so I was happy, Now Easter is over and it's changed to a lot of things with farm cash only. I have made it to level 29 and have coins but not enough farm cash and have been struggling since level 26 as to whether to continue with the game as, I now have coins and cant spend it. And not enough farm cash to buy equipment or land. I feel hogtied and frustrated.

Easy to advance to advance quickly in the very early stages.

I want to buy equipment and use it on other peoples farms and I cant. So I have to manually harvest, chop, plow which can cause long time doing a job. The constant hitting of mouse to manually do things on others farms is a disincentive. It causes boredom and becomes repetitive strain on the hands. I have some equipment that I can only use on my farm as I used my farm cash to buy land. This is very frustrating. Once you buy a piece of equipment you should be able to use it on others farms as well.

Maree b

Last edited by Maree b; Apr 07 2013 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Wanted to add more clearly explain.