View Single Post
Old Feb 17 2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
So we know there is a glitch with the sprinkler system ... just wanted to share my experience since I'm doing my weekend planting.
Before the update, I was required to either wait until all crops had been "planted" as indicated by my avatar processing all plantings, OR instead, save the planting and refresh the farm BEFORE I was allowed to water with my green sprinkler. The system would always say "Wait, I'm busy" if I tried to water before the planting had been completed.

That did not happen today. I was permitted to use my green sprinkler before all plantings had been processed. It showed that all the crops had been watered, but when I refreshed the page, the plantings that had not been processed before I watered actually were not. The result was a farm with half watered crops.

For now, the way to avoid the half-watered crops is to NOT water until all plantings have been processed/saved by the avatar. Better yet, save the work and refresh the farm before you water at all.

The devs will work this out soon, but there is something we can do to avoid the frustration in the meantime.
Not in my case I always reload the farm before i fertalise or sprinkle and i have the same problem with stuff finishing all over the place as a lot of others lol

Visit My Farm