View Single Post
Old Feb 09 2013, 03:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
not me.... perhaps it would only go to those who have been away for over one year or more.....

I would not feel punished if a bunch of my old neighbors returned to the game and solidified the future of FT with some eventual purchases of farm cash.

Let's face it, even $100 FC would not buy all that much, considering what would be available to someone who was away for the last 10 releases or more.

To me 100 FC is a lot, it can buy 3 farm upgrades, a couple of tools or facilities, for people on disability, like myself, money is not easy to come by. Yes I have spent a lot on this game, most everything I have I used FC, I don't have a lot of coins, right now I am just over 2 billion coins. Ever since they brought out the Oil Pumps and Refineries I have not needed neighbors, except for storage space. That mainly would help the people that have 2 or more sets of farms and have let some of them set idle, they would get the 100 FC and then transfer it to their main farm so then they would get more than 100 FC for their main account.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Feb 09 2013 at 03:48 PM.