View Single Post
Old Nov 14 2012, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
Many people seem to be only interested in harvesting and do nothing else or I agree leave it in a mess so you spend more time going over things by yourself.But hiring someone when you have a 30 x30field and they have no tools takes them along tiime and they rarely finish it properly either.
I don't have trouble most of the time when I hire someone to harvest and plow, though most of my fields are 24 by 24. Occasionally Ill have a worker leave without finishing. However, I have had people without tools do an entire layered field. I think alot of the people without tools are great workers, they just don't always know what they are getting into when they take a job, such as my tree farm, it is just too hard to do without tools. I would never hire someone to work it if I knew they didn't have tools, but if I took the time to make sure they had them, they would be hired by someone else. People are always grabbing up workers who volunteer for the job I am offering. I am just too slow sending out the request. I am not going to stop and ask questions.