View Single Post
Old Nov 14 2012, 07:26 AM

I find it hard to find anyone who will shake my trees in the market. You need a shaker to do them, and more often than not, I end up with someone without a shaker. They never seem to know about the dimmer switch and the last one left my fruit farm a mess. I finished it up myself. Couldn't bring myself to end up with another person with out a shaker, or even hire someone to clean up that mess. The trees are relatively easy with a shaker and dimmer switch, but not without. I only started hiring them done because of the extra box and I could use more of some of the fruit. But, I am about to start doing it myself. I am wasting too much time trying to find someone to do them and then to have to redo them, it is way to big of a waste of time. There should be some sort of notification when hiring that tells you if they do or do not have the tool for the job. I don't mind hiring people without tools to harvest and plow. They normally do great, but my fruit trees are another matter. I don't want to hire anyone who does not have a shaker.