View Single Post
Old Nov 08 2012, 07:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Default seeder grid not showing, affected by decs showing

WF38, chrome, win 7, dim option on then I switched it off

I'm posting this detailed info jic there's something in it that sheds light on the new decorations showing bug.

Just doing my morning planting using 8x8 seeder. Farm 2 - flat farm, no overlaps or stacking. No buildings, trees, flowers on top of crops. Just a few stuck fence pieces to make em fit, sticky dirt path removed.

Clicked on wheat and planted first grid, waited til it loaded, clicked on next grid, all good. Third grid didn't appear, waved cursor around but still no grid.

Reloaded seeder and got a momentary grid and then nothing. Reloaded farm with seeder still loaded with wheat, another fleeting grid appearance then nothing.

Reloaded FT with click on play, back to farm 2, no difference.

...Okay, been messing around with this... been jumping around farms 2, 3 and 4. All single layer basic farms. 4 has some buildings dumped in a bigger one with the green glove.

4 showed grid all the time. 3 showed it sometimes. 2 still no go. Then loaded tomatoes and finally got a grid on 2 but only got 2 grids planted and then it's gone again. Forgot I had the dim option on so switched it off somewhere in the farm jumping.

WOOHOOOOO! I finally got 2 planted just now. 2 has 6 "paddocks" with fences that are showing cos of that new glitch. I just now turned decorations on with the intention of turning em off immediately to get rid of the fences as advised and VOILA the grid was there and stayed!

Farm 2 successfully planted with decorations switched ON! Sorry, I didn't think to switch them off before planting finished to see if the grid still showed. I was getting a bit desperate thinking I wasn't gonna get 2 planted and went like a Bondi tram while it was working lol.

Back to more planting...