View Single Post
Old Nov 01 2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDieter View Post
I've been playing FT since June 2009. I have never had any layered fields, or stacked fields, or fields with trees on them.

I have lot of factories (over 4 each of quite a few), and services (over 2 each of many), the combined total is over 150, I lost count, hehe, but I don't have any problems with supply shortages due to ruthless data management and disciplined crops/production management.

I do have both mines and an oil pump on each of my 16 farms, plus the orange poo spreader, and red sprinkler.

1 have one farm at 32 x 32, seven more at 30 x 30 and the remainder at 26 x 26. They all load a great deal quicker than most of my neighbours who stack/layer fields and scrunch trees/buildings.

I don't have an issue with those who do stack or layer, but to blame Slashkey for poor performance due to the way some people overload their farms, is a little unfair and unwarranted.

Layering/stacking will always adversely affect your game's performance due to the nature of what you're doing, i.e. overloading data, and the solution for that shouldn't have to be all down to Slashkey, when a quicker fix is in your own hands....

Well said, Frank!!!

The problems being experienced by those who stack and put facs and trees and flowers on top of their fields are just asking for problems. It is not Slashkey's job to make your performance better when you choose to play the game your way instead of how it's supposed to be played.

I do have stacked fields but I do not have anything on top of the fields.

I have no problem maxing my facs out when I post them which is usually once maybe twice a week.

If you are doing all the stacking and putting stuff on top of that to be number one in the game.....tell me. What is the prize you are winning for being #1???