View Single Post
Old Oct 30 2012, 01:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiesholler View Post
I know one thing about hiring from the marketplace. I really dont want to do that because most of them will not do the job hired and then I have to worry about them staying on my farm and getting the crops as they are ready the next week or so. I have hired from the marketplace twice since the new updates and have not had a good experience. They want to work but leave things. Then I have to go back through and finish all the things they have left before I can water my crops. Sorry to say but its really not worth the aggravation to hire from the marketplace.
If they stay on your farm to get crops later, then they cannot be working their own farm. I doubt that they would do that.
Yesterday I hired 2 people for 7 farms (non-layered). One had tools and the other didn't. The one with no tools did one farm harvesting and half the plowing. The one with tools did the other 6 farms and completed both harvesting and plowing. I suspect the one without the tools got tired of clicking and left or got bumped off. Doesn't matter as they did enough to help. Some don't have high speed connections and newer computers so they get bumped. It is something you live with and go hire another one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.