View Single Post
Old Oct 04 2012, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
"- There is a new preference named 'Skip Funeral Facilities' in the preference window that when checked will always skip the funeral facilities when you work for others, therefore you will never see any new products produced on them in your storage. We will do the same for quests in 1 or 2 days. We may also do the same thing for other facilities like alcohol related, etc."

WOW!!! I had no problem with those facilities Raul, and some people have made beautiful parks that include the funeral home ..... but the fact that you have listenened to the pleas of those who had major issues with it, and make a way for it to be fixed for them without messing it up for others is such a lovely thing for you to do. It is no wonder that so many of us love this game so much when we have somebody at the helm who listens, cares, and fixes for us when there are problems.

You are amazing .... WELL DONE AND THANK YOU
I agree Helen - although I am one of the ones who didnt like the funeral stuff. However, it was very very kind of you Raul to go to all this extra effort - I am very happy. Thank-you again from myself and my friends.
Oh and I like being a train master with the new levels. (Oh and the extra cash too)

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****