View Single Post
Old Sep 30 2012, 02:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalMomzz View Post
Just a note: Before you spend your hard earned money remember this: Farmtown is a social networking game on Facebook and MySpace where players create and maintain a virtual farm. If facebook went down tomorrow there would be no way to get to your farm. Farm Town is not a stand alone game. All your money would be gone along with your farm. Farm Town does not guarantee that you will be able to play this game tomorrow it is in the beta stage. please all remember this when you are charging on your credit cards.
Nothing in life is guaranteed but death. No game on the internet guarantees that you will be able to play tomorrow read their TOS, there has been many games that has been going that people have spent money on and they folded. I spend money cause it is my entertainment and my game runs good, have had very few problems and I enjoy it. I don't have a lot of energy to play it for a long time, but I enjoy the time that I play it. If your not happy playing Farm Town then you have the right to leave at any time. If the game closes, it closes, eventually it will stop being updated cause it will be as big as it can get, but if it stops at that time I will have enjoyed my time playing FT and the money I spent will have been spent to my satisfaction.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.