View Single Post
Old Sep 30 2012, 01:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalMomzz View Post
I cannot find my Complaint from yesterday, trust me when I say this forum is very confusing. But anyway, some one responded to my message that they are going to increase the levels and I will be getting the 25 Farm town cash soon.
Sorry, its too late. For all the people that are spending money I would suggest seriously that you stop. They are giving you offers that do not work. I know first hand I have tried many and don't get anything. There is not way to earn Farm Town Cash. I also quit the quests because they did not "promise" Farm Town Cash they only suggested that there could be prizes of Farm Town Cash. I have spent way too much money on a game that does not give back and sorry to say but I won't be spending anymore of my money on this game. I seriously considered quitting this game altogether but I have neighbors that depend on me, I do not like disappointing my friends. But the creators of this game do not mind disappointing its investors. And yes we are the investors.
The Earn Cash offers are not done by Slashkey. If you are not getting your Facebook credits then you need to go back to the Earn Cash tab and click on Help to contact Trial Pay who is responsible for the offers. If you haven't checked maybe you should check your Facebook account settings and see if you in fact did get paid for doing the offers.
Yes Farm Town is a social network game just like all the rest of the games on Facebook and Myspace. You are paying for virtual items to enhance your game and just like any on-line game if the company folds then you are out any money you put into it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.