View Single Post
Old Sep 27 2012, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni0912 View Post
The new upgrade is great, lot of new goodies to play with. Farm 16 is great - not sure if I like the farm selector yet - that could still change. The memcache link that has been fixed - oh dear what now when we have problems how we gonna clean it.I never used to rework my neighbours farms - we will see where that leads.
Farm 16 - how about this being the last farm - then give us a 4 X 4 grid - an let us link farms together and we can really have fun with the designing of our farms.
There is one thing that is troubling me though - when are the problems with the train not dispatching gonna be fixed - why do we get new stuff when the old Issues have not been fixed yet. Please try and fix all the bugs first.
Thanks Raul
I agree....the new things are great (that Turbo Boat is awesome) I too hope they find a way to bring the memcache cleaner back....it fixed so many problems that other "fixes" didn't do anything on. If people would stop taking advantage of things like the Memcache cleaner they wouldn't have had to disable it

Last edited by Tony D; Sep 27 2012 at 01:26 AM.