View Single Post
Old Aug 14 2012, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by servocrow View Post
Here is a message I got on August 9th, from a player named "Barb", Level 47:

"you should try using the ******* tool, it makes farm town even more fun to play! www.efarmertool.com"

I went to the farm and there was one field of planted pineapple.

Not sure how I got the message either; I don't hire from the market and only go to the place to sell (I rarely ever buy or sell goods).
beware that spam message....

the ******* tool is banned from this game, and the devs will eventually find a way of tracking down the people who are promoting that tool... and shut down their accounts.

for now, it seems the task at hand for the devs is the problem caused by Flash, and how to adjust the FT game to meet the Flash problem. I would expect it would delay new releases, and also delay in addressing the concerns of those who need to use enhanced clickers.

I for one just suggest players slow down a bit if they are concerned about getting banned. There is no "bonus" for getting things done faster. There is no "finish line" we need to cross before some one else.

Sadly, the game has players who probably should be playing HALO or some game they can either beat, or get killed and start over, or fight with other players around the world. Farm Town is not that kind of game.