View Single Post
Old Jul 22 2012, 09:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
So, I go to the market place to sell my goods or work. When I go to sell my goods I go off line so I see no one and no one sees me. When I go to work I change my color to red to work. I'm one of those people who don't speak at all because I find the begging annoying!!!!! So, I want to work and am a good worker and you won't hire me cause I don't say anything but my name is in red screaming work please. If someone comes in and says (for example) "I have trees who wants them." I will say their name and please. And then walk over beside them.

And, I believe if someone is doing the "HIRE ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZ" (or some such garbage) if you click on them you can block or maybe it's ignore and I believe they disappear from your sight then. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Touchy are we? People its a game. If your going to get this annoyed over something as little as someone saying "Hire me please!" every once in a while. find something else to do.

No where did I say I wouldnt hire anyone who puts there color as red. I've gone to the market to hire, and its been dead silent. Times like that, I'll click on to hire someone if they have the red status on. but 9 times out of 10 I dont get a reply and I have to wait for someone else to come along. So no, I dont just use the color alone when I am hiring, but I didnt say I wouldnt use the color thing if no one is talking. I've seen plenty of people who are blue and another color and asking for a job. So not everyone uses it when looking for a job. When I started back I didnt even know you could change the color to whatever your looking for. I kept wondering why some people were red, some were blue etc. It wasnt till I clicked around and hit my avator and pulled it up by accident did I find it. Like I said..begging to me is not Saying "any job welcome" or "hire me please!" every few moments. When they are not flooding the chat box by not saying it back to back. Plus when the market is really busy, it makes it easier on me to look for the bubble in the mix between all the people. If your silent, no bubble. So if its crowded, it will be harder to find you unless you are directly in front.

I know you can put people on ignore, but I generally dont bother. Their are usually enough people in the market place that are looking for a job, that it doesnt really bother me. I just wont hire them, but I wont block them because im usually not in the market place long enough for it to really bother me. The only time I have blocked is when someone kept posting over and over and posting so fast, I couldnt see other peoples messages before his messages moved them off the chat box.