View Single Post
Old Jul 09 2012, 10:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Thanks to the Devs for all their hard work.

Just a few comments

I am one that does not like how the train 'fades' when it is traveling...can we find another way to show it is enroute somewhere? It would be really cool if it actually traveled down a track which would show how far it has to go...but that might be too much to ask.

I would like some way to tell me when it will be back (some kind of percent thing like the barns)

Is there a possibility that the devs might make a modification in the trains so that we do not have to buy EVERYTHING. Like the semi trucks, we can indicate what we want or need w/o having to pay for everything to be produced. Example, I bot the one car just for the canvas... I don't want to have to spend my coins to pay for the stuff I don't need.

I have other concerns, but try to adapt to various quirks in hopes that one day things will smooth out and/or be corrected. Just wanted to make a few comments as they deal with the newest creations.

Thanks again
You don't have to have the train "fading" when it is traveling now, just go into the setting which is the wrench and you can stop it from fading. It does tell you the percentage completed and how much time is left before it returns, just click on the train and go into the train details then click on train status.